Did you ever feel as if something is missing when your fingernails are plain? Are you bored of the solid colours on your nails or the messy nail paints?
Here’s a well-deserved vacation for your nails – nail art!
The designs you often see today could be an intricate embellished art or a cool graphic pattern nail. Your outfit is not complete unless you have some nail designs to match.
Nail art is also one of those hobbies, which has become exceptionally popular.
As if you needed any persuading, here are a few reasons why you need to learn nail paint art!
1) A creative escape – People often say they do not have a hobby. They often say they don’t have enough chances to explore their creativity. That’s when nail paints and designs comes to your rescue. You can always express your individuality by adding intricate designs to your polished nails.
2) When you need alone time – This may not be relevant to everyone. But, most of the people appreciate some alone time. What better way to spend your alone time than trying a few designs on your nails? At the end of your nail art project, you have proof that you spent enough time with yourself.
3) Designing your nails keeps you young – Latest research shows that when we stimulate our creativity, it helps in building new brain cells, which would otherwise deteriorate with age. A famous author, Frank Herbert rightly said, “Creativity keeps the creator alive”. So, paint your nails and it will keep you young, hale & hearty. We have also observed while you are doing a nail art, you discover different patterns and ideas to colour your nails. So, keep painting your nails and keep discovering!
4) Learn a difficult nail design pattern – Sometimes, there are nail colouring techniques which are tricky and seem difficult. Try it once or twice till you perfect the design. The feeling when you make an improvement on your previous design is heart warming and very encouraging. A personal achievement indeed!
5) Receiving compliments – We all love receiving compliments, don’t we? It definitely boosts our self-confidence. One of the best parts about nail art – People take notice of your nails. They compliment the colours, designs or the techniques. There will be so many things people will notice and fill you with affirmation to the brim.
6) Instant Mood uplifter – Whenever you’re feeling low, try nail paint art. It lightens your mood instantly. Playing with colours, patterns and techniques on your nails will turn your bad mood into a good mood. Whenever you look at your nails, they will make you feel happy from inside.
7) It gets you excited for the next project – Imagine this – You’re sitting in the garden & gazing into the sky and your mind starts to wander. Suddenly, a vague thought sprouts in your head and you’ll realize you are forming the beginning of a nail design. A light will switch on in your head and the idea will grow and develop. This will instantly get you buzzing with excitement and you immediately head home to give it a try.
8) It is suitable for every occasion – Whether it’s your friend’s birthday party or a wedding, Nail art is appropriate for every occasion. You can personalize your nails depending on your creativity and imagination. The fun in doing nail colour art is that you can enhance your skills in art while enjoying.
You can drive away monotony using the creativity and excitement you gained and apply it in other areas of your life to determine matters in unlike ways.
Nail paints and designing gives you a chance to have a more visionary approach to your work, enabling you to think more. It also inspires you to think more outside the box.
In the end, nail artistry is also a therapeutic process, giving you immense confidence at the end of each session.